Monday, November 1, 2010

Blogging? Me?

So I've been pretty anti-blog up until this point, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the planet without one.  I think I was supposed to start one when I got engaged, but I blew it.  So here we go.  I have no idea how this whole blogging thing works, or what to do to mine.  I'm not so creative... And I don't really like any of the choices they gave me for settings and whatnot, but I have no idea how to do anything else.  Also, I don't have any kind of clever title in mind.  So basically, this is probably the most boring blog ever to be written.  Someday maybe I'll get more exciting.

6 comments:

  1. I love your title. So much.
    Please don't change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blog World Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, ya, you did blow it, but I guess starting now is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the title too!! It's funny =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it really is a great title! Witty and honest! Just be yourself and I'm sure ur blog will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete