Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Knife Enthusiast.

So it's been a while since I posted.  Lately I've just been getting in the mood for Christmas,  cranking up the Amy Grant and baking lots of cookies.  Christmas was so much less stressful as a child.  I went a little overboard and put up a few more Christmas decorations...

 I decorated this wreath.



 I helped Lindy make a bazillion of these snowflakes.

 Presents!




 So remember how Jesse is obsessed with knives?  Yes, it's true.  We had a lot of gift cards/store credit after the wedding and we ended up buying a $200 knife set.  The knives are really sharp and work really well, especially for cutting flesh.  I had just finished healing from my second finger-cutting, when i knocked a knife off the stove and on the way to the ground it just barely grazed my leg.  The thing is so sharp I couldn't even feel anything while it was happening.  But it hurt pretty badly afterward.


The culprit.

Needless to say, I don't do much cutting anymore.  I leave most of it to Jesse.

In other news, my wedding pictures came!! Yahoo!! I don't feel like uploading all of that right now, so I'll post a few pics at a later date.

Well, I think that's pretty much all I've got.  Stay tuned, though, because Jesse and I are building something.  And it's gonna be big. Well, really Jesse is building something while I blog and do other things, but technically, I am helping.

And one last thing.  I was coerced into seeing True Grit today.  It was really weird.

3 comments:

  1. knives are scary!! Be Careful! I really like those snowflakes though...stupid school... I couldn't have learned how to make them. HAHA Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for fanning the fire by giving Jesse yet another set of knives this Christmas. But it makes him so happy! I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little too happy? Yes, I think so...

    ReplyDelete