Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, I'm obsessed with Christmas!

Two blogs right in a row?  Yeah.  So I'm greedy.  I don't care.  I have pictures to share!!!  (I didn't mean to make a poem there.  I actually hate poetry.)

So Jesse and I got our Christmas tree.  And I spent a good chunk of birthday money on Christmas decor.  I can't help it if I'm obsessed!  And it's an investment cuz we'll use it all again!  But let me get to the good stuff.

 Jesse with a tree.  Incidentally, it's not the tree we picked.


 You can't tell, but the little stockings say "Merry Christmas"

 I wrapping-papered the lamp.



 Fake presents.




 I got most of the stuff at the dollar store.

I painted and bedazzled the stockings.  I didn't really bedazzle them.  I just put ribbon, glitter glue, and ornaments...

 TREEEEEEEEEE!!!  We named him Buddy.

All lit up!


4 comments:

  1. yaaaay for christmas! and yay for your first marriaged christmas!!!

    i looove the wrapping paper on the lamp! such a good idea! and i see you put it in a frame too! i was thinking about putting some fake presents under our tree ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so crafty! Your place looks so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Christmas. We just got our tree too! A fake one which we are both disappointed about, but it made way more sense. I didn't even know you read my blog! Or that you had one! I'm going to start reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice decorating!! Looks great. I agree with Freya the wrapping paper around the lamp looks really cool. I honestly thought you bought the lamp shade like that.

    ReplyDelete