Friday, May 4, 2012

11 Weeks

So, I'm at about 11 weeks now.  Hopefully only a week or so left of this nausea crap.  Being pregnant is weird.  So far, it's like having the stomach flu for five weeks.

I've had Jesse take a few side shots of me, because my belly is definitely poking out.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional. I am fully aware that my baby is the size of a fig.  I will admit that what is "showing" right now is a food baby.  I went from eating very little fat, sodium, sugar, no meat, no dairy, etc. to eating whatever I can eat whenever I can eat it.  Often it's a meatball sub from Subway.  Weird, but that's one of the things I can usually handle.  Also, I basically feel sick if I don't eat constantly.  And I mean constantly.  If I go more than five or ten minutes without shoving something down my throat, I start to feel queasy.  This last week sunflower seeds have pretty much saved me.  I eat them all day long sitting at my desk.

Back to the pictures.  I had Jesse take some, and the first time he said, "are you sure you don't want to suck it in?"  Sweet, I know.  So I've got a few pictures where I'm wearing stretchy pants and my stomach looks huge.  Then today I thought, "hey, let's try taking the pics in regular clothes, i.e. jeans."  He kept telling me to put my arms next to my side and stand up straighter, and was apparently using "special angles" to basically make me not look so fat.  So, those pictures look like I'm really sucking it in.  So I'll post two pics. One of me looking fat at 10 weeks, and one of me sucking it in hardcore at 11 weeks.  I'm leaving out the uber fat pictures we took last night where I look 16 weeks pregnant, at least.



Since the day I found out I was pregnant, I was convinced it would be a girl.  Jesse felt the same way.  But for the past few weeks we've both done a complete 180.  I'm convinced it's a boy.  Jesse is leaning toward boy.  I have had a couple dreams where I've given birth and it was a boy.  And then I look at cute pictures of young Jesse and I really hope it's a boy!


I want a little boy who looks just like that!!

Also, I added Hanson's first CD to my playlist on Spotify.  It's still awesome. And I still know every word... ha.

I'm pretty sure that's all I have at this point.

3 comments:

  1. What?!? Pregnancy is the one time when you DON'T have to suck it in! Just be comfortable! You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally don't look fat. It's all in that baby belly spot, not spread out over your arms, thighs and love handles like it would be if it was just you being chubby. Seriously, enjoy the pokey outey belly because you look adorable. Also I second the motion that you should have a boy that looks like Jesse. Holy cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look amazing! I would say stick it out more just to embrace it! =) I can't wait to find out the gender though. I can see it going either way, both of you were pretty adorable looking kids.

    ReplyDelete