Monday, July 14, 2014

Pink Shirt

Nathaniel has a pink button-up shirt he wears to church that BethAnn gave us. He really loves it. When we got him dressed in the morning, we asked him what color his shirt was. He excitedly said "pink!!!" Before we ate lunch and again before his nap, I tried to take it off and he got very upset. Later in the day, Lindy, Cory, and Amelia arrived. Cory made some jokes about his pink shirt. Then when we asked him what color his shirt was, he said "it's brown." We asked him a few times, and he just kept telling us it was brown. Eventually, I got him to own up to it being pink, but he didn't seem as excited as he did that morning.



I think he looks sharp!

2 comments:

  1. Umm..I just wrote a comment, but I don't think it went through, so I'll try again.

    He was working that shirt and glasses combo! Nate looks so good in pink!

    P.S. He should ignore Uncle Cory's jokes--he'll learn someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed he looks awesome! I just think it's so crazy smart of him to recognize Cory's jokes. Little smarty =)

    ReplyDelete