Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Changes

So, I've decided to take my blog in a slightly different direction. For the years I've had this blog, I've been so worried about posting "interesting" things. And I mean things that will be interesting to other people. But I've decided that there are lots of things that are interesting to me that probably don't interest other people. And I've accepted the fact that I will never be a journal-writer. Plus, I like being able to easily post pictures along with my stories.

That being said, I'm going to blog a lot more of my day-to-day mundane happenings. Nathaniel does funny stuff all the time, and I want to remember it. I want my kids to look at my blog when they get older and see that I documented their silly little anecdotes and copious amounts of pictures of them. I want to have a record for my posterity. I always wait to post until I feel like I have something "blog-worthy" to write about, but why can't Nathaniel's silly stories be blog-worthy? To me they are!

So anyway, I'm not going private or anything. Just be warned, if you read my blog, a lot of my posts may not seem interesting to you. And I'll be posting a lot more.

And here's a cute picture of Nathaniel, just because.

He's really into accessorizing lately.



1 comment:

  1. A-Okay with me! Since I don't see you all very often this is a great way for me to keep up. Especially when little Evelyn is born =)

    ReplyDelete