Monday, January 12, 2015

Amateur Hour

So I saved all my birthday and Christmas money and gift cards and got myself a Canon EOS Rebel T5. I really don't have any experience with DSLRs, but wanted to learn and be able to take good quality pictures of my kids. I've just been playing around and experimenting with the settings and annoying Nathaniel a lot. It pretty much goes like this:

Me: "Nate, smile for the picture."
Nate: frowning, "NO! Don't take my picture!"

Evelyn is a little more cooperative, but she seems annoyed too. Oh well, they'll get used to it.

Here's a sample of the handful of shots that I liked, either because I thought they were good pictures, or because my kiddos were making funny faces. Out of 1,400, I was bound to get a few good ones.


































1 comment:

  1. Tanya, these are awesome!! For real, there are some really great, clear shots here. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete