Thursday, January 22, 2015

Evelyn's Third Month



Evelyn turned 3 months today. No check-up, so no stats, but she is definitely growing constantly. I think I may have to downsize to a smaller bear.

She is such a sweet, happy girl! She loves to smile and she loves chatting with me. She has the cutest little voice. She still loves sitting up, looking out at the world. She loves standing, and her legs are getting stronger. She is still fitting into 3-month clothes and size 1 diapers, but I think once I run out of those I'll just move her up to 2.

She started making lots of bubbles. She's really good at it. She's also still really good at spitting up, but the amounts have definitely gotten a bit smaller. So that's nice. She discovered her fists and loves to suck on them all the time.

She also had her baby blessing. She looked adorable in her dress that my mom made. I'll do a separate post about that once I get all the pictures.

She loves to look at Nate and watch what he's doing. She's also really good at taking what he dishes out. He can be very rough, but most of the time she isn't bothered by it.

She's been sleeping great. She sleeps in bed with me and wakes up to eat several times a night, but she goes right back to sleep, so it's not too bad. She stays asleep in the morning and sleeps usually until about 10:30, but sometimes until 12. She wakes up smiling and stays awake anywhere from a half hour to an hour-and-a-half, and then she's out for like 3-5 hours in her swing. She also loves her bouncy chair, which is awesome, because Nate did not love it. She'll sit in there while we eat and just be totally excited, kicking her feet and shrieking happily.

I think she's quite the mommy's girl (which I love). I can usually get her to calm down if she's upset and she smiles so big when I sing to her. Melts my heart. She is just the sweetest little girlie.












No comments:

Post a Comment