Friday, November 5, 2010

Mama Mia!

So tonight we went to Cory's Mario Party-themed birthday party.  It was awesome.  Jesse and I supplied two TV's, an original NES, a Super Nintendo, and a Nintendo 64 with lots of fun Mario games.  Lindy used her craftiness to come up with some great ideas and I helped her execute a few of them.

Lindy made these cupcakes.

 And these super-cute lemon stars.

 Jesse put together this crown for the Princess Peach lemonade.

 Then I cut out a bunch of triangles for this Mario Raceway banner


 Here's my real masterpiece, based on Super Mario Bros 3.  World 2.

 And one more, just because I'm way proud of it...


We got sweet Mario mustaches too!



 Also, I dyed my hair today and Jesse didn't even notice...

Before.
After.
 You get the picture...

Anywho, the party was a success!  After all the boys were finished showing off on the Wii and a few people left, I pulled out the original Mario and amazed them all with my mad skills.  I didn't beat the game, but it was still pretty impressive, I"m not gonna lie.

P.S.  This is the first time I'm posting pictures in my blog and I'm pretty excited about it.  I tried to the other night and basically got in a fight with blogspot.  And almost cried.  So yay!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray Pictures!!!! I love your new hair color FYI it looks great. Don't worry boys are silly. Chris didn't see that I lost weight. haha Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! That looks like a fun party! I miss that Nintendo... :) That was a very nice cheese and cracker display :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you showed blogspot who's boss.

    i realized when i left that i never even played my favorite mario! (the oldest one i dunno what it's called ha) and that cheese scene is a masterpiece, i agree.

    ReplyDelete