Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cat Transporting Service

So my mom and Andrew are moving into a new house.  My mom had to be out of her old place on Saturday, but they could not move in to the new place yet.  We moved everything to her office and Andrew's house.  Including the cats.  That's where I come in.  I'm good at cat wrangling...  Anywho, my mom, Krissie, and I moved all three cats at once.  In my car.  Across town.  It was hilarious.

We only have one pet taxi.  Daisy likes car rides, so we weren't worried about her.  Puppy is okay as long as someone is petting him (or so we thought).  Timmy is just a freak, so we decided he would be in the box.

It was so hard to get him into that stupid pet taxi.  The other cats wanted in, but not him.  So we got Timmy and Puppy into the car.  Then came Daisy.  She is a beast.  I chased her around the house while she hissed and tried to attack me.  I got a big scratch on my arm.  I had to wrap her in a towel so she would not maul me.

Once we got all the cats in, Timmy was wailing, Puppy was wailing and frantically moving around the car, and Daisy was trying to fight Puppy.  It was hilarious.  Then my mom let Timmy out.  Then she put Puppy into the pet taxi and he continued to wail for the rest of the trip.  Timmy just clung to the seat and moved his tongue around weirdly, kind of like a dog panting.  Daisy tried to fight Timmy. Then she came up front and sat between Krissie and me with the a/c blasting in her face.  She loved it.  Anyway, we made it.  And it was hilarious.  And we have to move them all again.  Haha.

Enjoy the pictures.  There were too many good ones.  Also, my mom is going to hate me for posting these...



 Timmy


 Puppy


 Daisy








1 comment: