Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lately

For Carly's 22nd birthday, we hit up the beach.  We went to St. George Island, of course.  Lindy and Cory came along and we grilled up some delicious burgers.  It was tons of fun.  Unfortunately, I don't have any beach pics, but Lindy does!  She's quite the photog.

After we got back, Jesse and I enjoyed a lovely Logan's birthday dinner with Carly and the Lor.  It was good fun.  Then we went back for cake!

This was the entry way to Carly's house.


Candid (HA!) shot of Carly blowing out the candles...

Me and the birthday girl.  Please excuse us.  As I said, we were at the beach all day.

Awesome party hat.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Jesse or the Lor in their hats.

Carly is fabulous!

In other news, I'm in my second trimester!  Crazy.  But, the first trimester nausea seems to be hanging around still... Boo.  I haven't thrown up in a few days, but I have been pretty nauseous.  And I think I'm starting to get heartburn.  Fun times.  And leg cramps.  Woo!  

And, I still haven't been able to talk Jesse in to going to the Prenatal Experience THIS WEEK to find out if we are having a girl or boy, so it looks like it'll be like another month or so before we know.  I can make it...

My stomach has started to pop out!  Nothing like super crazy, but I think I look pregnant-ish.  Not just like I gained some extra weight.  Right??? haha.  Jesse took me maternity clothes shopping yesterday.  It was my Mother's Day gift.  It was totally fun.  I just wish Tallahassee had a better selection of places with maternity clothes.  Even the department stores that carry them only have one or two racks of random stuff.  But I still got some good stuff.  

I think that's all I have.  But here's a shot of me at 14 weeks with my belly totally poking out:





6 comments:

  1. Love the party hats! Party Hats are always a plus at a birthday party. FYI you totally look like baby pregnant weight gain. Your little bump is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY YOU! Call me when you get a chance 979.574.7510.

    Love ya,
    Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully you stop feeling sick soon! you're getting to the most fun part of being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute little bump! glad you got to go shopping too! what a great mother's day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belly!!! What a cute bump. For reals.

    And that beach trip was amazing. I wish Carly had a birthday every weekend!

    I can't wait to find out the gender in a few weeks!!! I still think girl...but we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete