Sunday, June 24, 2012

Random Stuff

This week Jesse and I went to Target to register for baby stuff.  I was so super excited!!  When we got to Target, their one working computer wouldn't work right!! So annoying.  Finally we went out to the car and Jesse set up our registry from his phone.  Then we were finally able to go in and register.  It was totally fun, but I really had no idea what I was doing.  So we registered for everything.  We probably look super greedy, but I don't know what kind of stuff I need.  There are like fifteen different kinds of bottles/nipples!!

After registering, I was quite worn out.  But Jesse had a coupon for a heat gun at Harbor Freight, so I said we should go.  Little did I know, they had so much fun stuff (for Jesse) to look at!  So we were there for a bit.  He got his heat gun, a new hammer, a free measuring tape, and some drill bits for 20% off.  He was like a kid in Toys R Us.  It was funny.

Then I wanted some ice cream, so we went to Bruster's.  It was delish.  We got some Stick in the Mud.  Best stuff ever.  But they never seem to have it anymore.  The nice girl working there said they might have some in the back and got it for us!  So nice.  We definitely gave her a tip.

After that we went home and watched Back to the Future II and started Back to the Future III.  We watch the first one a lot, so I really wanted to watch the second one.  Good stuff.  Back to the Future is definitely on my top ten list of best movies ever.  The list includes, in no particular order, The Lion King, While You Were Sleeping, Home Alone, Goonies, Hook, Back to the Future, and I guess four more that I can't really think of right now.  But I can pretty much watch those six movies anytime, all the time, without getting sick of them.  I could also watch both Father of the Bride movies and never get sick of them either.

So since this post has taken a turn for the random, I guess I should talk a little bit about Father's Day.  We spent the day finishing up The 14th Annual Family Cafe.  We ate lunch around 3 or 4 and then headed back.  I slept for about 2 1/2 hours while Jesse drove.  When we got back, Jesse had a gift waiting for him on the table!


I got him the Dremel he wanted.  It's a rotary tool.  Yeah, I learned something.  He's really into tools, and broken electronics and stuff.  He LOVES to fix things.  He recently acquired a broken PS3, and in less than a week, he got it working!  He even packed it up and took it to Orlando to work on...



This is how I often find him.  He even has a small electronics tool kit.  It's sitting on the chair in the top picture.  I thought it was a CD wallet.  He's very good at fixing things, and computer-y things, and car stuff.  I tell him he's a genius!  And he doesn't believe me.  Oh well, I know it's true. 

Anyway, I just think he's the best!  And he's gonna be such an awesome/cute dad.  I can't wait.  He is gonna have so much fun with a little boy and electronics and stuff.  I'm sure they will have a blast together.

That's about all I have, I guess.  I'll leave you with an 18-week picture of me.  I've felt baby Nathan move a little bit, but I'm hoping I'll start feeling him a lot more soon!




1 comment:

  1. Registering is so much fun! And your baby bump is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete