Sunday, July 22, 2012

Baby's Dresser!

We've been getting a lot of baby clothes and we have nowhere to put them.  I kept saying the next thing we need to get is a dresser so we have somewhere to put all the clothes.  About a week ago, Jesse and I were driving home, and we saw this crappy-looking dresser out by the dumpster.  I agreed to take a look at it, and even though it had an ugly paint job, the dresser was in really good shape.  And it was solid wood.  Jesse will pretty much pick anything up off the side of the road if it's solid wood.  Anyway, we went back and forth on shades of green and blue to paint it, and I think it turned out really fun!  We are gonna put a changing pad on top of it, in the interest of saving space. 

Before:

After:
 We decided to paint the insides and sides of the drawers so that when you open them, it's super fun! haha

Well, that's all I have.  I'll post soon.  Jesse has a birthday coming up this week, and we already half-celebrated.

4 comments:

  1. That dresser is so cute!!!! So impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice dresser! I'm jealous of it's length!! And I love the look with the drawers painted on the inside! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so good. You guys are awesome! Now we can start putting clothes in it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't believe you guys got that off the side of the road for freeee! what a find! can't wait for your nursery to come together! it's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete