Saturday, September 29, 2012

Baby Shower!

So, just a few hours ago, I got home from my awesome baby shower!  It was a super cute circus-themed shower, complete with popcorn, cotton candy, and those smooshy peanut candy things!  My mom hosted it at her house, and a slew of my awesome friends helped with all the food and decorations.  Anyway, it was so much fun and I got a lot of great stuff!

Here's the loot, right after we got home:


I think I'm pretty set on gift bags and tissue paper for a long time now!  And  just in time to replenish my practically gone stash from my bridal shower and wedding more than two years ago.

Lindley and her mom made this super awesome diaper cake!  I've always hoped that someone would make me a diaper cake. 


Also, I was so thrilled about all the books I got.  I really got a lot of great books for baby boy.  And for me.  Because they are all awesome.  I don't know if I'll let Jesse read them to Nathan, though.  He just sat on the floor and "read" a few of them.  Except he made up his own stories and most of them were mean. haha.

Anyway, I've got a big ol' pile of clothes from the shower ready to wash, and a ton of other great baby supplies.  Seriously, this kid is already pretty set.  And I still have a work shower.  My friends are the greatest.

Lindy and Freya took lots of pictures and they are all fancy and high-quality, so after they post some of those, I'll post some too.

Until then, thanks Lindy, Freya, Kendal, Sarah, Kelly, Laura, Amy, Melissa, and Mom for all the hard work and food!  It was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. yay so much love for baby nathaniel! (and you of course :)
    let me tell you, i was so excited to see you'd registered for books! such a fun gift to buy someone, children's books are my addiction.

    ReplyDelete