Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maternity Fashionista

So, things are pretty much the same around here.  My belly is expanding and I'm getting more hot and tired.  It's quite difficult to try and trim my toe nails or even wash my feet.  The biggest issue, though, is my feet.  They are so swollen!  It like seriously embarrasses me for people to see them.  Jesse said they look like pillows.  Here's what they looked like just last week:


Yikes!!  And that ant bite makes them look extra awesome, right?  haha

Anywho, I've been trying my best to keep them up when I can, I drink TONS of water everyday, Jesse and I try and go for walks as much as possible, and they still end up like that!  I think part of it is the heat and humidity (and sitting at a desk all day), but still.  Fortunately, it's just my feet/ankles.  My face and hands are fine. 

Anyway, I finally sucked it up and bought some awesome knee-high compression socks.  This is how I looked at work today:


I know, I'm super fashionable.  I tried propping my feet up at work, but it's really awkward to sit at a desk with your feet propped up.  My chair has arms, and my keyboard is on a little pull-out thing, so I have to sit back far with my feet up, and then I can't see the screen very well.  So, I just hope these lovely socks will help me out.

Well, that's really all the news I have.  My life can't always be super exciting.  But, I only have about 56 more days to go!  I can't wait to meet our little man!

2 comments:

  1. Never thought you'd wear support hose at 25, huh? You will have a wonderful little guy soon...it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cooler weather needs to get here faster to help give you some relief! man!

    ReplyDelete