Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maternity Pics

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Lindy is a wizard.  Although, usually when I say that, I'm referring to her amazing crafting skills, etc.  This time, I'm referring to her amazing photography skills.  That's right, photography is just another one of Lindy's many hobbies/talents.  Perhaps Renaissance woman is a better term than wizard.  But I like wizards...

Anyway, Lindy went out in the sweltering heat and humidity with us two days in a row to take our maternity pics.  She wasn't afraid to get down and dirty for a good shot.  Literally, she got down on the ground to take the best pictures possible a few times.  Jesse and I can be a little awkward to work with, photography-wise.  Where do I put my arms?  Should I look at the camera or over there?  Should I be smiling right now?  These are some of the things she had to deal with, but I think it was good practice.  haha.  Also, I must say that Jesse was a trooper.  He wore what I wanted him to wear, and he even had lots of good pose ideas.  Perhaps a little brother-sister photography business is in order??

Anyway, I could go on and on, but really the pictures speak for themselves.  Lindy also has some great editing skills.  Not that we need editing... right. Here's a selection of favorites, but there were tons to choose from!

Oh, and just a side note: my hair started out nice and curly both days.  But the humidity was sooo bad, it turned into wet dog pretty quickly.































These last few are silly pictures.  But I like them.





 If you made it this far, thanks!  I cut it down as much as I could.  I swear!  But for realz, aren't these just the best? 

THANK YOU, LINDY!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. these are so cute! she's a wizard for sure! i'd look at a picture and say "ooh this one's my favorite"... but i said that about too many of them for there to really be one favorite! ha! i really like that clothesline one! so clever!
    and i looove your dress! you be lookin' so fine gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were great!! So happy for you guys - can't wait to see the pictures of him when he gets here!
    Loved the picture of the dual pregnant bellies!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the lamp post ones at the end! Heck, I love all of them! This is going to be one beautiful kiddo. Duh...I AM his Grammie! hahaha

    Lindy has a gift...she really does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the silly pictures. They made me laugh! The one with you and Jesse goin' belly to belly is SOO something chris would do too... what am I saying he does that right now. HAHA. Love the pictures! Lindy is a wizard but she had some beautiful subjects to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome pictures! You are a beautiful pregnant woman!! I especially love that first sneaker pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!!!! Love that dress you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! Thanks for posting these, especially for those of us who live so far away. We can't wait to meet little Nathaniel. You look awesome

    ReplyDelete