Monday, September 8, 2014

Nathaniel's First Haircut

Now that he's nearly two, it was time for Nate to get a haircut. Jesse's been bugging me about it for a while. I just wasn't thrilled about cutting off my baby's sweet, shaggy curls! Technically, he's already had a haircut when I cut off his rat tail back in May, but that was all I did. And I really let that go for too long.

Yeah, the rat tail was bad...

So anyway, I told Jesse he had to do the cutting because I couldn't handle it. He cut it pretty short. I probably would've just trimmed off a quarter inch and called it good. I had to go to a work thing, so I left while the haircut was going on. When I got back, Nathaniel was napping so I had to wait to see the finished product. I almost cried when I saw that all his curls were gone, but I held it together. And really, he looks very handsome, but too grown up!

Before/During:
I know, his hair was way too long.





After:








3 comments:

  1. He does look so grown up! I dont know how it was possible, but he looks even more like Jesse now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so bittersweet to see those curls go, but I suppose it was time. I want to see it in person! And I'm like, super impressed with jesses hair cutting skills.

    ReplyDelete